This East Side Contemporary hits the market at $1,395,000
Monday 06 June 2022
View larger +
Sophisticated, cool – this East Side contemporary is now on the market in one of the quieter corners of the East Side.
Just off Blackstone Boulevard – this recently updated home comes on the market at $1,395,000.
GET THE LATEST NEWS HERE – SIGN UP FOR GLOCAL’S FREE DAILY EBLAST
A stunning renovation of this contemporary home was recently completed by Hill & Harbor Design Build. Walk up the landscaped waterfront and enter the Atrium entrance. The open concept plan unfolds with beautiful wood floors, 14 foot ceilings and warm natural light. The dynamite chef’s kitchen has new custom wood cabinetry, professional-grade appliances, quartz countertops, and a generous center island with a waterfall edge.
There are two oversized sliding glass doors leading out to a wonderful raised deck above the pretty garden. Enjoy dining on the spectacular island or in the adjoining dining room. Entertain your guests while you cook in the casual seating area with a wine or coffee bar. The living room has a fireplace with a floor to ceiling stone surround. There is plenty of wall space to showcase an art collection while enjoying the gallery-like main living level.
View larger +
The master suite is a lavish retreat with a spa-like bath. Stone, tile, and custom cabinetry provide ample storage space in a clean, crisp modern design. A glass shower will rival any resort hotel. There is a powder room to finish the floor before going down to the first level. Perfect for teenagers or passing guests with 2 or 3 bedrooms, one can be used as a home office and a full bathroom. Add a laundry room, a workshop, a two-car garage and plenty of storage. This beautifully designed home sits on a professionally landscaped lot and steps from the Lippitt Park Farmer’s Market and the shops of Hope Village.
To see full details, please visit 32Winfield.com, or schedule a private screening by contacting Jim DeRentis at 401.529.2188.
View larger +
- Residential Properties announces record first half of 2021
- Real Estate Mega-Deal: Residential Properties Acquires Libby Kirwin Real Estate
- Residential Property Marketing 28 Water Street – Formerly Al’s Waterfront
- Residential Properties Ltd. opens a 9th office in Little Compton
- Pristine Edgewood Home offered for $949,000 by Residential Properties
- Blackstone Boulevard Home is on the market for $1,295,000 per residential properties
- Residential Properties sells historic Cooke Street home for $1.48 million
- Preparing to Sell a Home in the Spring with Live Residential Property Stones
- Residential Properties Adds Kermes to Narragansett Office
- Residential Properties Announces Bristol’s Highest Sale of the Year
- NEW: Residential Properties announces new office in Westport
- Residential properties top $1 billion real estate sales record in 10 months
- East Side Grand Home offered for $1,695,000 by Residential Properties – VIDEO
- Residential Properties Expansion – Opens new office in Westport
- Residential Properties Lists Turnkey Business in Northern RI for $1.3M
- Residential Properties Continues Expansion – Opens Office in Westport, MA
- Residential Properties List Brick Tudor Revival on Freeman Parkway for $1.475 Million
- Historic Greek Revival Offered for $2.35 Million by Residential Properties
- $2.225 Million Rumstick Point Home Ranked by Residential Properties
- College Hill Home offered by Residential Properties for $889,000
- VIDEO: College Hill Home – Offered for $1,575,000 by Residential Properties
- Residential Properties offers five-bedroom home in North Providence for $625,000
- Residential properties see record sales in several Rhode Island communities
- New record – Residential properties surpass $1.3 billion in sales in 2021
- 2nd Highest Home Sale in Providence History Closes – Residential Properties