Perfect Gold, coming-of-age visual novel, hits Switch tomorrow
Yangyang Mobile has announced that Perfect Gold, its coming-of-age visual novel, is set to drop on To change. The title is scheduled for June 16, 2022.
Perfect Gold stars Marion and Audrey, two female mages who escape from detention to attend a festival. You’ll accompany them on a journey to the magical town of Castlecoast and watch them get a second chance at love and friendship.
Learn more about the title in the preview below.
Perfect Gold: The Alchemy of Happiness is a short coming-of-age visual novel about two former friends who escape detention to celebrate the Sunflower Festival. In the magical town of Castlecoast, readers meet Audrey Clary, an alchemy student and heiress who secretly dreams of a different life, and Marion LaRue, a rebellious student of elemental magic looking for someone that she liked.
– A WLW (Women Who Love Women) Story for WLW: Follow a touching and touching story between two girls as they get a second chance at love and friendship.
– A short and sweet story: At around 30,000 words and with 2-4 hours of gameplay, Perfect Gold is just the game for those who like to relax with character-driven visual novels.
– 2 playable characters: see the story unfold through the eyes of Audrey and Marion.
– Fully Voiced: Features a cast of talented professional English voice actors who bring the characters to life.
– Vibrant and animated visuals: Immerse yourself in the magical town of Castlecoast, brought to life by animated characters, backgrounds and artwork.
– Interactive dialogue choices: Your choices influence the actions of the characters and will affect the ending of the story.
– Soundtrack: Listen to beautifully composed music tracks that accentuate the most moving beats in history.
And here is a trailer for Perfect Gold The Alchemy of Happiness:
Find the game digitally on the Switch eShop. Pricing is set at $7.99.
Source: Yangyang Mobile PR