New technology in non-invasive ex vivo 3D imaging and culture platforms on SelectScience
3d ex vivo platforms have been diligently evaluated as the best predictive tools in research and applications, as well as the preclinical and clinical space in the quest to reduce reliance on animal research. Therefore, the rapid development of robust 3D ex vivo cell culture has led to the need to improve the imaging and analysis capabilities of complex 3D structures, including tumoroids / organoids, tissues, and various biologically relevant 3D models.
This webinar will focus on two sets of instruments that facilitate the achievement of these analytical goals. SCREEN imaging technology enables researchers to perform large-scale drug discovery and early development using multi-parameter endpoint measurement assays. In addition, their unique infrared laser optical coherence tomography (OCT) technology for 3D ex vivo The studies allow large tissue imaging, non-invasive unmarked macro monitoring and germinated neovascularization to quantitatively monitor morphological changes in a time-dependent manner.
The Cell-IQ series cell culture incubator from PHCbi is designed to provide an optimal in vitro environment even under the most demanding cell growth conditions. As the world of tissue culture changes rapidly, research and emerging clinical techniques, such as the development of autologous cell therapies, demand tighter control of incubator parameters. Designed to protect cellular health, Cell-IQ incubators feature high-quality sensors for temperature and gas, among other diagnostics, which provide a highly responsive system capable of recognizing and correcting environmental deviations in real time, to imitate in vivo conditions.
Key learning objectives
- Discover new 3D imaging platforms that demonstrate robust and versatile technology useful for studying multiple disease / therapeutic areas including cancer and regenerative medicine
- See how unmarked infrared technology facilitates 3D structure / organoid imaging as a complementary platform for preclinical (animal-based) drug profiling
- Learn about ongoing research in the development of a 3D invasion model to understand the disease process and for the early to preclinical phase of drug development
- Develop an understanding of smart controls in incubator culture parameter decontamination systems
Who should be present?
- This webinar will provide information to molecular and cellular biologists, especially those working with complex 3D structures, in stem cell or cancer research in GMP-regulated clean room environments