Lee Child and James Patterson Enter
The Boys Season 3: Crimson Countess the latest Supe added to the series
Lee Child and James Patterson are just two names you’ll see new to Amazon’s best-selling book list last week. There were plenty of others.
It’s another week, and that means a move up the list of top-selling Amazon books from the previous week. As usual, there was quite a bit of movement on the list.
The Top 3 had a new addition. Better to die by Lee Child and Andrew Child entered third place, although Dune by Frank Herbert and The list of judges by John Grisham remained in the top two places. It is not surprising that Better to die was a new book on the list of most read books last week.
James Patterson has a new book, one with Duane Swierczynski. the novel is called the guilty and is an Audible Original book, so you can only get it in audio form.
The Wish and It Ends With Us see the biggest drops
There were a few other notable new additions. Daniel and Eugene Levy brought us the book Best wishes, best regards, who entered in 10th place.
Although not a new version, Stephen King’s book 11/22/63 finally made the list for the first time. He entered in 12th place.
With the new additions, there were books going down the list. The wish by Nicholas Sparks and It ends with us by Colleen Hoover has seen the biggest drops. They both lost six places each, with the latter breaking out of the Top 15.
The best-selling Amazon books last week: October 31 to November 31. 6
- Dune by Frank Herbert (-)
- The list of judges by John Grisham (-)
- Better to die by Lee Child and Andrew Child (new addition)
- Big beanie by Jeff Kinney (+3)
- Lincoln Highway by Amor Towles (-2)
- Apples never fall by Liane Moriarty (-2)
- Messiah of the dunes by Frank Herbert (+6)
- the guilty by James Patterson and Duane Swierczynski (new addition)
- State of terror by Louise Penny and Hillary Rodham Clinton (-4)
- Best wishes, best regards by Daniel Evy and Eugene Levy (new addition)
- Become real by Emma Chase (new addition)
- 11/22/63 by Stephen King (new addition)
- The last thing he said to me by Laura Dave (-4)
- The wish by Nicholas Sparks (-6)
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid (-4)
- It ends with us by Colleen Hoover (-6)
- Cuckoo Earth Cloud by Anthony Doerr (-5)
- Harry potter and the sorcerer’s stone by JK Rowling (-3)
- Good game by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward (new addition)
- Fizban’s Dragon Treasure by Wizards RPG Team (new addition)
Which Amazon books did you receive last week? What’s on the list to buy this week? Let us know in the comments below.
Get your Amazon books with free two-day delivery with Amazon Prime.